Productive Sector Cluster
To identify and analyse growth potentials of the country's productive sectors and advise on the review and formulation of policies and strategies for attaining sound and sustainable economic growth in the sectors.
- To identify and analyse growth potentials and strategies of the productive sectors
- To analyse and advise on the review of inter-sectoral policies and strategies necessary for activating the growth potentials
- To establish a strategic interface between productive, commercial and economic service sectors as well as between public and private sector investments
- To monitor, evaluate and advise on the implementation of sectoral growth strategies
- To coordinate the preparation of Strategic Plans.
The Cluster will have the following areas of concentration (agendas):
The Cluster will be responsible for the following activities:-
- Identify and analyse growth potentials and strategies for productive sectors (manufacture, agriculture, mining, livestock and natural resources)
- Analyse and advise on the review of inter-sectoral policies and strategies necessary for activating the growth potentials in the productive sectors
- Identify strategic public sector interventions in the productive sectors
- Support identification of potential investment areas in the productive sectors
- Promote productivity in the productive sectors
- Undertake monitoring and evaluation of policies and strategies in the productive sectors
The Cluster will be led by a Deputy Executive Secretary.