To provide to the Planning Commission expertise and service in information, communication and dialogue with public and media.
The activities of the Unit are:
- Produce and disseminate documents such as brochures, articles, newsletters etc to inform the Public on Policies, programmes, activities and reforms undertaken by the Commission
- Coordinate press briefings for the Commission
- Engage in dialogue with the Public as well as media on issues concerning the Commission
- Promote ministerial activities programs and policies
- Coordinate preparation of Sectoral and ministerial papers for workshops and conferences
- Coordinate preparation and production of ministerial articles and news papers
- Up-date sectoral and ministerial information in the website
- Advise Divisions, Units, extra Ministerial and non commercial Public Institutions on the production of various documents
This Unit will be led by a Principal Information Officer.