Management Information Systems
To provide expertise and services on application of ICT to the Commission.
The activities of the Unit are:
- Implementation of IT and e-government policy
- Develop and Coordinate Integrated Management Information System for the Commission
- Ensure that hardware and software are well maintained
- Coordinate and provide support on procurement purchase of software and hardware in the Commission
- Develop, operationalise and maintain Tanzania National and Planning Commission Websites
- Develop, operationalise and maintain Policy information database for the Planning Commission.
- Establish and Coordinate use of Electronic mail communications on LAN and WAN
- Carryout studies and propose areas of using IT as an instrument to improve service delivery to the whole Commission.
This Unit will be led by a Principal Computer Systems Analyst.